The menu management system allows you to organise your menu items and modifiers in a hierarchical manner for easy order entry. It is recommended to review this entire section before beginning the menu setup process.
- Menu items make up your menu.
- A choice is a modifier (i.e. a specific option such as ketchup or mayonnaise) available to modify a given menu item.
- These choices are grouped according to choice sets that you will create.
- Screen categories group your menu items for presentation on the “Order Entry Screen”.
- Item groups allow you to group menu items with like prices and simplify how orders are sent to the kitchen.
- Taxes are grouped in revenue classes, which are then attached to specific menu items.